Job Title: Controller
Reports To: CFO
The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits, and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Payable department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, employee expense reports, and cash management and control.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts applications, and collections.
- Analyze and accurately report current month’s financial results to the CFO and senior management.
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain any physical adjustments.
- Audit bill of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly.
- Ensure timely and accurate input of bill of materials and price code changes, ensuring bill of materials and costing accurately reflect production operations.
- Review labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- Oversee monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Establish and maintain systems and internal controls that verify the integrity of systems, processes and data that enhance the company’s value.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
Cyclonaire is looking for a candidate that has proven experience in scaling a multi-site organization and a demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration is required. Preference given to candidates with CPA or CMA designation. Minimum 3-5 years of experience required, preference given for manufacturing/management accounting experience.
Description of Business:
Cyclonaire engineers and manufactures custom pneumatic conveying systems for the transfer of dry bulk materials. The company also sells a full line of pneumatic conveyor components and parts.
Cyclonaire is a widely recognized leader in material handling, specializing in pneumatic conveying technology. The company’s experience spans railcar unloading, locomotive track sanding, dust collection, automation, batching and blending, and aeration. Cyclonaire serves customers in wide-ranging industries from building materials to chemical, energy, environmental, foundries, mining, rail, and rubber and its equipment moves hundreds of different kinds of powdered and granular materials, including cement, chemicals, food, minerals, proppants, and sand.
Cyclonaire is private-equity owned and is located in York, Nebraska, 50 miles west of Lincoln, NE.
Submit resume and cover letters to our HR Manager, Erin Holtzen, at EHoltzen@Cyclonaire.com