Job Title: Field Service Technician
Reports To: Field Service Manager
Contact: Erin Holtzen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyclonaire is seeking a highly motivated Field Service Technician that possesses a high regard for quality workmanship. The perfect candidate will enjoy travel to various job sites in a broad range of industries, be very detail oriented and self-disciplined. With consistent work, we offer opportunities for personal growth and development, a teamwork oriented atmosphere and company striving for continued growth and excellence.
- Provide customers with professional field services including, but not limited to, equipment installations, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Diagnose operational deficiencies using methodical troubleshooting techniques and recommend accurate solutions for deficiencies.
- Perform mechanical and/or electrical repairs of equipment.
- Provide detailed diagnostic and corrective action service reports to the customer.
- Provide departments constructive input to assist in the further development and performance of Cyclonaire equipment.
- Coordinate travel, lodging and transportation requirements to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Review and further develop standard troubleshooting techniques.
- Assist with in-house testing and quality assurance functions.
- Ability to read/understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Familiar with basic hand tools.
- Able to climb ladders and/or stairwells.
- Lift 50+ lbs. regularly.
- Work in various climates and conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Work safely and respect PPE requirements following Cyclonaire safety policies as well as customer specific policies, which may include dust masks, respirators, chemical suits, etc.
- Available for short notice travel as required.
- Technical or Associates degree and above in electro-mechanical related fields preferred, but not required.