Job Title: Support Services Manager
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: February 19th, 2016
Contact: Erin Holtzen at email@example.com
Responsible for managing and directing Cyclonaire’s “post production” services group, which is comprised of the Spare Parts and Service Groups. The Service Department currently processes Construction Management and Commissioning duties, in addition to routine service on Cyclonaire equipment/systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement customer service/support policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service/support standards.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability.
- Engage Sales, Engineering, and Production Departments related to Quality Control and Continuous Improvement.
- Further develop internal systems related to information flow to streamline and enhance the Service experience for our customers, and improve visibility/documentation for internal company use.
- Identify and grow opportunities for parts sales and scheduled maintenance programs/contracts.
- Coordinate with Sales, Engineering, and Production Departments for new customer/project support.
- Work with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Develop and manage departmental budget.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CRM Systems, Scheduling and Workflow proficiency, GANTT Chart generation and use, Web meeting hosting, Cloud based file sharing.
Education and/or Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer service experience
5+ years Management/Supervisory experience
Familiarity with Lean Enterprise techniques desired
- Customer Service Focus
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, scaffolding, stairs, work at elevated heights, work while wearing appropriate PPE, work in a variety of climates from outdoors to confined indoor spaces.
Typical office setting when not visiting customer job sites.
Industrial settings, both indoors and out at customer job sites.