Cyclonaire’s custom-built blower packages are designed for semi-dense phase vacuum loading and pressure conveying.
These blower packages come standard with many important features that others offer as options—quality inlet filter, premium inlet and exhaust silencers, heavy duty outlet check valve, blower hose, and industrial strength channel iron frame.
Three configurations are available; standard belt drive, jackshaft drive or direct drive. Each blower package is engineered for your application’s elevation and temperature.
About the Blower Package
- Intermediate pressure (8 and 15) PSIG convey air
- Rigid channel iron frame designed to your application
- Motor: TEFC, 3-phase, 60 Hz, 230/460 VAC If over 100 HP, 460 VAC only
- Inlet filter with filter service indicator
- Inlet and exhaust silencers
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Outlet check valve, OSHA belt guard protector
- Adjustable belt tension base
- 10′ hot blower hose
- Noise reduction requirements
- Diesel or gasoline engine power
- Motor starters
Blower Package Details
- Semi-Dense phase conveying or PD style railcar/truck unloading
- To your specifications
Ideal Material Types:
- Intermediate pressure conveying equipment
- 230/460 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- More Information