Cyclonaire’s custom-built blower packages are designed for semi-dense phase vacuum loading and pressure conveying.
These blower packages come standard with many important features that others offer as options – quality inlet filter, premium inlet and exhaust silencers, heavy duty outlet check valve, blower hose, and industrial strength channel iron frame.
Three configurations are available; standard belt drive, jackshaft drive or direct drive. Each blower package is engineered for your application’s elevation and temperature.
About the Blower Package
- Intermediate pressure (8 and 15) PSIG convey air
- Rigid channel iron frame designed to your application
- Motor: TEFC, 3-phase, 60 Hz, 230/460 VAC If over 100 HP, 460 VAC only
- Inlet filter with filter service indicator
- Inlet and exhaust silencers
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Outlet check valve, OSHA belt guard protector
- Adjustable belt tension base
- 10′ hot blower hose
- Noise reduction requirements
- Diesel or gasoline engine power
- Motor starters
Blower Package Details
- Semi-Dense phase conveying or PD style railcar/truck unloading
- To your specifications
Ideal Material Types:
- Intermediate pressure conveying equipment
- 230/460 VAC, 50-60 Hz