Cyclonaire’s pinch type diverter valve is ideally suited for medium pressure (to 85 PSIG) conveying when custom angle divergence or convergence of material flow is required.
Double wall construction for long life (even with highly abrasive material) and obstruction-free flows are standard.
These valves are built to exceedingly heavy duty standards for value and performance, and work well with abrasive or friable materials such as foundry sand or carbon black prills.
For more information on Cyclonaire’s pinch diverter valve, please see below. We also encourage you to check out our Product Information Library, which contains a variety of technical guides on our components and accessories, including our pinch diverter valve.
About the Pinch Diverter Valve
- Custom built to fit any possible configuration/angle
- Material may be shifted “on the fly”
- Obstruction-free flow
- Pressure ratings: up to 85 PSIG depending on valve size
- Integral pressure switches indicate position for positive flow direction identification
- Double wall construction for long life
- Designed for indoor/outdoor applications
- Carbon steel
- Open/close NEMA 4 limit switches
- Over 12″ diameter
- Flanged, plain or grooved pipe connections
- Custom angle configuration
Pinch Diverter Valve Details
- Proven for semi-dense, dense, and dilute phase systems
- Ideal for multiple source convergence as well as multiple destination divergence.
- 2 inch – 12 inch
Ideal Material Types:
- Any dry material conveyed under high pressure
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- More Information