Cyclonaire PortoVeyor Bulk Bag Transfer Systems make delivering bagged materials faster, easier & cleaner.
The PortoVeyor includes receiving hopper, pulse jet dust collector, motor-driven rotary valve, blower package, and optional electric hoist. Units are customizable, self-contained, ruggedly built, and skid mounted for portability.
The PortoVeyor Unloaders are the ideal solution for keeping plants productive when bulk truck or rail delivery is interrupted.
Click here to learn how Cyclonaire’s PortoVeyor Bulk Bag Unloader can benefit material handling applications throughout a variety of industries.
About the PortoVeyor
- Compact self-contained dust collection unit consisting of fan, filter elements, pulse jet filter cleaning to maintain media effectiveness and return nuisance dust to the hopper for transfer
- Motor-driven heavy duty rotary valve for metering material into convey line
- Custom sized blower package to fit the transfer application
- A bag splitter to pierce the bag for safe handling
- Carbon steel construction
- Welded skid and tubular frame
- NEMA 4 controls
- Stainless Steel
- Electric Hoist
- Load Cell for weigh/batching
- Bag carrier
- Any free-flowing dry bulk material shipped in bulk bags that needs to be pneumatically transferred to storage silos or process equipment
- 2 or 3 ton bulk bags
- Conveying capacity sized to meet your needs
Ideal Material Types:
- Powdered, granular, or pelletized bag materials ranging from cement to food
- 230/460 VAC, 50-60 Hz for motors on rotary valve and blower package
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz if electric hoist is chosen
- 90-100 PSIG @ 3-5 SCFM for dust control
- More Information