Efficiently and effortlessly convey fluidizable materials, such as plastics, detergents, food and more, with Cyclonaire’s DPG-B Series dense phase conveyor.
Our DPG-B Series conveyor features a gravity-loaded, bottom-discharge transfer with a 400+ TPH capacity for high-demand jobs. It provides a high material-to-air ratio and intermediate line velocities, thereby resulting in smaller line sizes, lower air consumption, fewer dust problems and reduced energy costs. Abrasive wear and particle degradation are also minimized. Standard units are ideal for in-plant transfer of most powdered, granular, abrasive, or pelletized materials, and even have the ability to successfully transfer materials over long distances.
Standard DPG Series conveyors use efficient gravity force to load and high-pressure air to convey. During the load cycle, dual inlet valves open to allow material to flow by gravity into the tank from one or more supplies sources, such as storage silos. The purge valve opens, venting displaced air down the convey line. When the tank is full, the inlet valves close to stop the flow of material. Multi-point injection then pressurizes the tank to the discharge set point and the discharge valve opens, allowing the material to enter the convey line.
Because the air-to-material ratio is regulated in the tank, line injectors are not required. When the tank is empty, the conveying air is shut off and the pressure remaining in the tank clears the remaining slug of material from the convey line.
DPG systems are also available in a dual-tank model. The Dual DPG Series Conveyors operate in a near continuous dense phase mode with one tank available to fill product, while a second tank conveys it.
About the DPG-B Series
- Dense phase conveyor uses high pressure air to convey at extremely low line velocities (400 fpm) and higher material-to-air ratios (135-140) for less abrasive line wear and less friable/fragile product degradation than with dilute phase conveying, yet optimizing rate.
- Top gravity load via single or dual stacked inlet valves. Bottom discharge for highest rates.
- Programmable logic controls (PLCs) offer reduced supervision for automated operation.
- Customers can specify carbon, stainless steel or epoxy coated.
- Multiple inlets and load cells are optional.
- Bulk unloading, in-plant transfer, scaling, batching
- Top gravity load, bottom discharge
- Optimum material-to-air ratios and lowest convey line velocities for maximum rate with gentle handling
- 100+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Powdered, granular or pelletized materials
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 20-80 PSIG convey air: 80-100 PSIG
- Related Products