Cyclonaire’s DPG-T Series is a gravity-loaded, top-discharge dense phase conveyor that is ideal with fluidizable materials.
This unit provides the high material-to-air ratios and low line velocities resulting in smaller line sizes, lower air consumption, reduced dust collection and lower energy costs. Abrasive wear and particle degradation are also minimized with the DPG-T. These factors translate to lower capital investment and lower operating costs.
Cyclonaire’s DPG-Series systems are also available in a dual-tank model. For example, our Dual DPG-B Series Conveyors operate in a near continuous dense phase mode with one tank available to fill product, while a second tank conveys it.
About the DPG-T Series
- Dense phase conveyor uses high pressure air to convey at intermediate line velocities (2500 fpm) and higher material-to-air ratios (135-140) for less abrasive line wear and less friable/fragile product degradation.
- Top-gravity load and discharge for high rates.
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) offer reduced supervision for automated operation.
- Customers can specify carbon, stainless steel or epoxy coated.
- Multiple inlets and load cells are optional.
- In-plant transfer, scaling, batching
- Top gravity loading and discharge
- High material-to-air ratios and intermediate convey line velocities for maximum rate
- 400+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Fluidizable powders, including abrasive materials
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 20-80 PSIG convey air: 80-100 PSIG
- Related Products