Moving large quantities of friable or abrasive materials is no longer a challenge with Cyclonaire’s automated DPV-B Series vacuum-loaded, bottom-discharge conveyor.
Our DPV-B Series pneumatic conveyor is ideal for most dense phase applications including in-plant transfer, bulk unloading, scaling or batching. With top-gravity, bottom-discharge conveying, the DPV-B is well-suited for areas where headroom is restricted, such as loading material from railcars, trucks or silos.
Featuring high material-to-air ratios and extremely low-line velocities, the DPV-B easily reduces dust problems, decreases air consumption and trim overall operational expenses. Abrasive wear and particle degradation are also minimized, as powders, granules, and pellets are handled gently. Units can also be customized to suit almost any dense phase application.
Cyclonaire’s DPV-Series pneumatic conveyors use positive air pressure for both loading and conveying. In vacuum mode, the conveyor fills its transfer vessel by drawing material from on or multiple supply sources, such as storage silos, bins, hopper-bottom railcars, or trailers. Cycling between loading and unloading is automatic. A programmable control system senses when the transfer vessel is full, automatically switches to discharge mode, and pressurizes the vessel for conveying material to its destination.
About the DPV-B Series
- Dense phase conveyor uses high pressure air to convey at extremely low line velocities (400 fpm) and higher material-to-air ratios (135-140) for less abrasive line wear and less friable/fragile product degradation than with dilute phase conveying, yet optimizing rate.
- Vacuum load via single or multiple inlet valves from any direction(s). Bottom discharge for high rates.
- Less operator supervision via automated controls.
- Construction choices include carbon steel, stainless steel, and epoxy coating.
- Multiple inlets and load cells are optional.
- Bulk unloading, in-plant transfer, scaling, batching
- Top gravity load, bottom discharge
- 100+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Powdered, granular or pelletized materials
- Friable or abrasive materials
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 20-80 PSIG convey air: 80-100 PSIG
- Related Products