The C Series is a vacuum loaded semi-dense phase conveyor with a capacity of 5-50+ TPH. It is best suited for powdered, granular or pellet abrasive materials that are friable.
Medium pressure blower air is used to venturi-vacuum load and convey material at intermediate line velocities and material-to-air ratios for less abrasive wear and particle degradation.
The unit is capable of multiple applications, from bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading to in-plant transfer. With optional load cells, the C Series can also weigh and batch multiple materials with inventory control.
The total 15 PSIG output of the blower is used in the convey mode for maximum efficiency. During vacuum loading the blower air is automatically routed through a proprietary venturi to induce a deep vacuum.
C Series Conveyor
- Proprietary semi-dense phase conveyor uses a single 15 PSIG positive displacement blower for vacuum-pressure conveying at low line velocities (2000-3000 fpm) and high material-to-air ratios (50-20) for less product degradation and less abrasive line wear.
- No pits required.
- Vacuum or vacuum assisted gravity load via single or multiple sources with reduced headroom.
- No costly compressor required; uses 15 PSIG blower for control and convey air.
- Less operator supervision via automated controls.
- Construction choices include carbon steel, stainless steel, and epoxy coating.
- Multiple inlets and load cells.
- Portable or stationary
C Series Details
- Bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading, in-plant transfer, scaling, batching
- Restricted headroom and/or no pits
- Excellent solution for rotary airlock replacement with difficult applications
- 5 – 50+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Fluidizable materials that are abrasive or friable
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz; 12 VDC
- 15 PSIG air
- Related Products