The CB Series Blend-Veyor is a vacuum-loaded, semi-dense phase blender and conveyor with a capacity of up to 80 TPH.
It is best suited for multiple sourced, powdered, granular or pelletized abrasive materials that are friable. Medium pressure blower air is used to venturi-vacuum load and convey two or more materials at lower line velocities and higher material-to-air ratios, minimizing abrasive wear and particle degradation.
The unit is capable of multiple applications, from blending, bulk carrier unloading or in-plant transfer. The CB-Series also weighs and batches with inventory control.
About the CB Series
- Proprietary combined blending (two or more materials) with semi-dense phase conveying. Uses a single 15 PSIG positive displacement blower for vacuum-pressure conveying at low line velocities (2000-3000 fpm) and high material-to-air ratios (50-20) for less product. degradation and less abrasive line wear.
- No costly pits or overheads required.
- Vacuum or vacuum assisted load via single or multiple inlets from any direction(s).
- Less operator supervision via automated controls.
- Standard Features:
- Carbon steel
- Load cells
- NEMA 4 controls
- Two inlets
- Additional Options:
- Portable or stationary
- Stainless steel or epoxy coated
- Multiple inlets
CB Series Details
- Blending, bulk unloading, in-plant transfer, scaling, batching
- Combined blending and conveying in one unit
- Excellent solution for rotary airlock replacement with difficult applications
- 5 – 80+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Powdered, granular, pelletized materials that are abrasive or friable
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 12 VDC
- 15 PSIG air; 90-100 PSIG control air at 3-5 scfm
- Related Products