The GF Series is a high capacity, gravity loaded, semi-dense phase conveyor with a range of capacities up to 100+ TPH.
It is suited for powder, pellets or granular materials. Medium pressure blower air is used to pressure convey material air at intermediate line velocities and higher material-to-air ratios for less abrasive wear and particle degradation than dilute phase systems.
The unit is capable of multiple applications, from silo, IBC and bulk bag unloading to in-plant transfer.
About the GF Series
- Semi-dense conveyor uses medium pressure blower air to convey material at intermediate line velocities (2000-3000 fpm) and high material-to-air ratios (50-20) for low abrasive line wear and reduced product degradation.
- Excellent replacement for worn out rotary valves in abrasive material applications.
- Less operator supervision via automated controls.
- Construction choices include carbon steel, stainless steel, and epoxy coating.
GF Series Details
- High capacity transfers
- Bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading, in-plant transfer
- Up to 100+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Powder, pellet or granular materials
- Ideal for abrasive materials
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12 VDC
- 15 PSIG convey air, 90-100 PSIG control air at 3-5 scfm
- Related Products