Cyclonaire’s HC Series is a high capacity, side inlet, vacuum loaded, semi-dense phase conveyor with a capacity to 80+ TPH.
It is best suited for powdered materials that are abrasive or fluidizable. Medium pressure blower air is used to venturi-vacuum load and pressure convey air at intermediate line velocities and material-to-air ratios for less abrasive wear and particle degradation. Integral dust separation is included.
The unit is capable of multiple applications, from bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading to in-plant transfer. With optional load cells, the HC Series can also weigh and batch with inventory control.
About the HC Series
- Semi-dense conveyor uses medium pressure blower air to convey material at intermediate line velocities (2000-3000 fpm) and high material-to-air ratios (50-20) for low abrasion.
- No costly pits required.
- Integral dust separation for reduced venturi wear.
- Less operator supervision via automated controls.
- Construction choices include carbon steel, stainless steel, and epoxy coating.
- Multiple inlets and load cells are optional.
- Portable or stationary.
HC Series Details
- High capacity transfers with vacuum loading
- Bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading, in-plant transfer
- Side inlet vacuum loading for restricted headroom
- Up to 80+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Fluidizable materials that are abrasive
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12 VDC
- 15 PSIG convey air, 90-100 PSIG control air @ 3-5 SCFM
- Related Products