The HV Series is a high capacity, side inlet, vacuum loaded, semi-dense phase conveyor with a capacity to 50+ TPH.
Medium pressure blower air is used to venturi-vacuum load and pressure convey air at intermediate line velocities and higher material-to-air ratios for less abrasive wear and particle degradation. It is best suited for pellets or granular materials that are abrasive and low dusting.
The unit is capable of multiple applications, from bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading to in-plant transfer. With optional load cells, the HV Series can also weigh and batch with inventory control.
About the HV Series
- Semi-dense conveyor uses medium pressure blower air to convey material at intermediate line velocities (2000-3000 fpm) and material-to-air ratios (50-20) for low abrasive line wear and product degradation
- No costly pits required
- Less operator supervision via automated controls
- Construction choices include carbon steel, stainless steel, and epoxy coating.
- Portable or stationary
- Multiple inlets
- Butterfly outlet valve
HV Series Details
- High capacity transfers
- Bulk carrier, IBC and bulk bag unloading, in-plant transfer
- Side inlet vacuum loading for restricted headroom
- Up to 50+ TPH
Ideal Material Type:
- Pellet or granular materials that are low dusting
- 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12 VDC
- 15 PSIG convey air, 90-100 PSIG control air at 3-5 SCFM
- Related Products