As Cyclonaire grows, so does our need for qualified, dedicated employees.
The future of our company is fully dependent on its employees, and Cyclonaire realizes that our staff are our most valuable assets. That’s why we strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse technical and non-technical professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Review the available positions below and follow the link to apply.
Cyclonaire offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Superb HSA Company Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k and Roth IRA
- 401k and Roth IRA Company Matching
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation and Enhanced Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Reimbursement
- Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager leads the company’s efforts to win, expand, and maintain relationships with large, multi-national, and multi-location customers. Assigned to a specific sector of the industry, the Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and is assigned strategic account objectives by prospecting into, developing, and winning projects within the largest and biggest potential Fortune 1000 companies in their industry. The Business Development Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to our customers while leading trusted advisor relationships with the customer decision-makers and ensuring annual revenue growth.
- Application Engineering Supervisor
- Cyclonaire is currently looking for a Application Engineering Supervisor to join our team. The Application Engineering Supervisor manages a team of application engineers, providing pneumatic conveying solutions to new and existing customers. Works closely with Business Development Managers to fully understand and vet incoming opportunities and to be able to design and engineer pneumatic conveying solutions which fits the needs of the client. The position also frequently interfaces with our outside independent reps teams providing technical advice to reps in the field. The Application Engineering Supervisor has a complete understanding of the entire range of company products and services to our customers. This position has the ultimate responsibility to review all proposals submitted to clients and ensure they have been thoroughly vetted for their technical solutions. The Application engineering Supervisor also has responsibility for Cyclonaire’s Test Lab facility. Working knowledge of bench scale testing of materials and full scale customer trials to determine rates and convey methods is a must. This role will be able to carry out its functions in accordance with Cyclonaire’s Core Values.
- Field Service Technician – Automation Focus (Dallas, TX)
- Cyclonaire if currently looking for a Field Service Technician – Automation Focus in the Dallas Texas area. The Field Service Technician provides service and customer support during field visits, managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks. This role is responsible for analyzing and diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions. The Field Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting the equipment, advising the customer on how to use the equipment, building relationships with customers, and following company procedures. This role will be able to carry out its functions in accordance with Cyclonaire’s Core Values.
Apply now or submit your resume to Human Resources, at HR@cyclonaire.com.