Cyclonaire’s Air Shoot™ is an incredibly simple, yet effective low pressure, air-activated gravity conveyor for transferring fluidizable materials.
With the Air Shoot™, material is moved in a near horizontal plane with minimal changes in elevation for layouts with low headroom or small vertical height differential between source and destination points.
The Air Shoot™ is available in open and closed models and can be manufactured to your specifications. With no moving parts, installation and operation is quick, simple and economical.
About the Air Shoot™
- Virtually maintenance-free, no moving parts
- Heavy duty, 10 gauge carbon steel inlet, chute and outlet
- Most economical form of dry conveying
- Custom engineering and sizing for your application
- Carbon steel
- Pneumatic actuator
- Open/close NEMA 4 limit switches
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Electric actuator
- NEMA 4x, 7/9 limit switches
Air Shoot Details™
- High material flow rates with minimal vertical height differential requirements
- Up to 500 TPH and beyond
Ideal Material Types:
- Most fluidizable materials
- 0.5 – 5 PSIG at 5 – 20 cfm/ft 2
- More Information