Cyclonaire’s innovative Turbo-Inductor systems offer faster unloading from hopper-bottom pneumatic trailers and railcars.
Our self-contained Turbo-Inductor works by stepping up to larger diameter convey lines and adding higher volumes of air to the conveyed bulk material—without any modifications to the delivery vehicles.
A complete Cyclonaire Turbo-Inductor System includes the Turbo-Inductor, a blower sized specifically for the application, connecting hoses, and an optional control system housed in a NEMA-4-rated enclosure.
In addition to higher product transfer rates, Turbo-Inductor Systems eliminate the need to use tractor-mounted blowers, thereby saving fuel and wear and tear on the delivery vehicles.
About the Turbo-Inductor
- Speeds the unloading of pneumatic trailers and railcars.
- Increases the conveyable distance between the pneumatic trailer or railcar and the storage silo or day bin.
- Operator time is limited to making hose connections, reducing labor costs.
- Blower capacity, air pressure in the lines, and dust collection are all balanced, increasing overall conveying efficiency and eliminating the risk of plugged lines or accidental dust discharge.
- Utilizes an external blower thereby saving fuel and wear and tear on the delivery vehicles.
- Comes as a self-contained system, mounted on a modular skid for mobility.
- Unload bulk materials from hopper bottom, pneumatic trailers and hopper-bottom rail cars.
- Custom built to accommodate your needs
Ideal Material Type:
- Any free-flowing dry material that is delivered
- 15 PSIG convey air
- Adequately sized convey line and destination
- Additional equipment available from Cyclonaire
- More Information