Time doesn’t stand still in the rail industry.
Yesterday’s materials handling solutions are often out of sync with today’s sanding requirements. We constantly introduce new and better technologies for transporting and applying sand for railyards of all sizes. Our pneumatic solutions include breakthroughs such as the Sand-A-Long and the SandMaster. These industry standards promote safety, efficiency and flexibility. Our customized solutions generate a long list of benefits, including reduced handling weight for operators and overfill prevention.
Your materials and handling solutions should meet your materials and handling needs. Let’s talk. Contact a rail sector specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 445-0730.
LEARN ABOUT OUR RAILROAD SANDING PRODUCTS
CYCLONAIRE RAIL SECTOR GUIDE
- Storage capacity sufficient to hold a full transport load (approx. 31 tons)
- Reduce locomotive movement
- Safe, reliable sand distribution to your locomotive power
- Eliminates the need for old, antiquated gravity sand tower distribution system
SANDMASTER PRODUCT SHEET
- Dispenses sand to locomotive, versus locomotive to sanding facility
- Saves on manpower and associated expenses
- Designed to run off locomotive air source through use of glad handing and control power is provided by tow vehicle
- Option available for self contained compressed air source to eliminate the need for power from locomotive or tow vehicle
SAND-A-LONG PRODUCT SHEET
- Safe pneumatic sanding through distribution on service platform
- Ideal for close quarters where space is at a premium
- Can be provided with single or multiple sand wands for simultaneous sanding
- Multiple locomotive(s) sanding, in conjunction with servicing locomotive with fuel, oil and other commodities
24/7 Tech Support
- Delivers immediate response to problems